Find your ideal new rental property.
Your first step is to get in touch with our friendly and approachable team by either registering online, popping into our office or by giving us a call.
Once you have registered with us, our experienced team will start searching for the perfect property to match your criteria.
Renting through RPMS ensures you are in safe hands and are guaranteed a professional, ethical and courteous service at all times. Our helpful team are always happy to talk you through the rental process in detail to make renting your new home a stress free and enjoyable experience.
Once registered with us, we work hard to find you your ideal rental property and provide you with the security of our membership of several government backed industry schemes, including:
- The Property Ombudsman Redress Scheme (TPO)
- Tenant Deposit Scheme (The Dispute Service - TDS)
- Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA)
- National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA)
Tenant checks are necessary as part of our duty of care to our landlords and are straight forward and as unobtrusive as possible.
- Proof of Identification - passport or driving license
- Proof of income - previous 2 months payslip/benefit statement (bank statement of paying upfront)
- Utility Bill - Gas / Electricity (or current credit card statement)
- Equifax Credit Check
- Employment and Previous Landlord References (where applicable)
Guarantors (where required) will also need to provide proof of home ownership.
Once we have found you a property you would like to rent, we will help you through the application process and talk you through the details of your tenancy agreement. If there is anything you are unclear of, please ask as we're always happy to help.