Hurrah! You've found your perfect new home but what happens next?
RPMS Letting uses Vouch Referencing, the UK’s premier Tenant referencing company, to gain a variety of references for all prospective Tenants and provide RPMS with a judgement on whether the applicants is likely to pay their rent on time and on-going, and flag up any potential issues which may arise prior to committing to a tenancy.
How Do I Apply?
To allow RPMS to send out the application form we will need the following details to be completed for each adult applicant:
What Happens Next?
- You will receive an automated response from RPMS thanking you for your interest.
- RPMS will submit you application to the Landlord for consideration. This process can sometimes take up to 3 working days.
- You will be notified if you have been successful and you will then be asked to pay your holding fee (1 weeks rent).
- Once the holding fee has been paid each adult will be sent an email and SMS message containing their personal PIN number and an access link to our referencing provider, Vouch to complete the application forms. Application can also be complete over the phone by calling 0330 333 7272.
- Each adult must then complete their individual application form in full and submit.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE READ OUR APPLICATION TERMS & CONDITIONS & FEES